This was totally unexpected, but that makes it more happier. Thanks a lot Aakansha for nominating me.
The nomination gives an amazing boost of confidence to write further, thanks again 🙂 So we shall continue with the red carpet, i mean the process.
The rules go on in this way :
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
Second Step: Facts generation.
1. Samosa does have a potential to provide an additional space in my appetite.
2. As a child i wanted to be an engineer, doctor, police, and probably everything which i saw in a movie.
3. I still can watch Tom & Jerry for continuous span of hours.
4. I love photography, but keeping those pics for myself.
5. I have changed a record 7 schools in my lifetime.
6. Love to spend an hour disconnected with any phone or technology in a day.
7. I am such a bad cook, that even making maggi takes an effort from me to prepare.
8. I can speak 4 languages – Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and English.
9. Music does change a person’s mood.
10. I speak to myself a lot.
11. Philosophy of life: ” No man is wrong, only situations are”.
1) What is the purpose of your blog? Or is there any?
Ans) The blog is a place where I can store my thoughts and can have a peek at them when time passes by. And the experiences could help others facing similar problems in life.
2) Your wildest fantasy?
Ans) This one was when I was a child, I always wanted to fly. So maybe skydiving now.
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Ans) It goes with the fantasy, would love to fly.
4) Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
Ans) Miracles for me are the little happiness in life, which brings a wide smile on our faces. And indeed I did experience these miracles.
5) What is the one thing you desperately want?
Ans) To get to my destination, Civil services.
6) List 3 people you’d die for.
Ans) This is simple – my mom, dad and my brother.
7) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Ans) Hopefully reaching the mentioned destination and probably writing a poem which I am trying insanely hard to.
8) Your most embarrassing moment?
Ans) Walking in front of a crowd, not knowing what to speak and then looking up at the sky, speaking whatever came to my mind.
9) Your most memorable trip?
Ans) A trip to Goa; memorable was not exactly because of the place but due to the people accompanying, Friends.
10) If you got the chance to personally meet me, would you want to?
Ans) Yes I would surely meet, but will make sure to carry a notepad for taking tips on how to write such amazing stories as you do.
11) What is the source of your inspiration to write?
Ans) That would be my experience in life; all those instances which I have failed in and even those which I have succeeded in. And another important source would be music.
- Why do you write?
- Which emotion do you love to convey while writing?
- What’s your philosophy of life?
- The most memorable instance in your life.
- Arrange in your priority order: Romance, Money, Help, Forgiveness, and Hope.
- If you are given the power to be God for a day, what will you do?
- Name three people you would die for.
- What’s your biggest fear in life?
- If you are given a time machine, will you change anything in the past?
- The city you would love to settle down for your life.
- Happiness is? Complete the line.